Energy Performance Contracts
The European Union, in its 20-20-20 climate change plan, aims to reduce emissions by 20% by 2020 (compared to the 1990 levels) and to provide 20% of total consumption with renewable sources.
Faced with this situation, the main question revolves around the financing of all these renovations.
At ENEOR, we develop projects to manage our clients' energy, optimizing energy consumption and costs throughout their life cycle. Our projects include innovative solutions on both the energy supply and demand sides, the electrification of fleets and the management and operation of energy.
"ENEOR was born with the mission to develop the business of energy services in Europe.
OUR ENERGY SERVICE OFFER
- Independence and lack of interest in the commercialization of energy.
- Relying on cutting-edge technology, strong innovation, renewable energies and a team with a strong technical vocation for the ENEOR GROUP to design differentiating and creative solutions.
- Experts in commissioning, performance guarantees as well as measurement and verification of savings.
- Technical rigor and professional assertiveness.
- Flexibility and positioning towards results.
- Customization of solutions and business models according to needs and financing of each client, with a philosophy for a lean management.
THE BUSINESS MODEL
We continuously advise the client and design initiatives and their full completion, by supporting the financing of the necessary investments and operating the energy assets in medium and long-term contracts to ensure savings are achieved over time.
"We finance the necessary investments by assuming the technical and financial risk through a shared energy savings model.”
Different contract modalities depending on the interests of each client and the technical complexity of the energy improvement actions:
- Sale of useful energy transformed at the meter.
- Payment for savings: guaranteed savings or shared savings.
- Service charge: fixed part and variable part depending on energy savings.
The Energy Performance Contract (EPC) is an innovative contractual tool, resulting from European legislation, which helps us facilitate the implementation and guarantees of the plans for the reduction of energy.
ENERGY SERVICES SOLUTIONS
INVESTMENT ENERGY SERVICES
- Promotion of the energy efficiency of the consumers' facilities through financed technological solutions and optimization of annual operating conditions.
- Innovative solutions for intelligent lighting, improvement of heat and cold production and distribution, thermal recovery, steam production, compressed air or energy rehabilitation of the facilities.
- The use of solar photovoltaic and other renewable energy sources to reduce energy dependency and maximize the benefits of self-consumption and possible energy storage through Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs).
- Green hydrogen projects as a fundamental energy vector for the decarbonization of the economy in the coming years.
MOBILITY ENERGY SERVICES
- Optimization and transformation of the vehicle fleet.
ENERGY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Monitoring and operation of clients' energy assets via a proprietary energy platform (G.E.M) through which all projects in the portfolio are visualized.
- Implementation of advanced analytical techniques, Big Data or Machine Learning to identify anomalies and predict energy consumption, as well as potential equipment failures or malfunctions.
SECTORS OF ACTIVITY
In the private sector, we provide energy services in industry, with a prefered presence in the food, pharmaceutical and livestock sectors.
THE SERVICE SECTOR AND LARGE RETAIL SHOPS
We bring our knowledge and expertise to installations in the tertiary and retail sectors, where we achieve strong synergies with the activities in energy engineering and consultancy that the ENEOR GROUP has been developing in France for over 11 years.