An electrical diagnostic or inspection provides a detailed review of your installation and allows you to:
1. Identify the causes of the most complex electrical technical faults;
2. Achieve energy optimisation of the facilities
The electrical diagnostic diagnostic performed by ENEOR begins from an analysis of your expectations in order to provide you with practical technical solutions to successfully realise your project.
The electrical diagnostic offered by ENEOR covers:
* Harmonic distortion
* Power factor and displacement factor
* Demand (active, reactive and apparent)
* Voltage imbalance
* Short and long-term flicker
* Internal lighting - External lighting - Public lighting
* High Voltage A/Low Voltage transformers - Electricity generating units
* Capacitor banks - Inverters - Generators
* Electrical motors (e.g. pumps, fans, etc.)
The electrical measurements are taken using compliant, certified and correctly calibrated tools..
ENEOR can therefore provide you with its expertise and skills to offer you an electrical diagnostic and assessment which meets your needs and expectations.